Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bday wishes to my first boss in the IT world

His name is Vanit, the way how the name sounds so effortless and inimitable, he is very generous and kind towards me. CEO of Jiva InfoTech Hyderabad based company soon he opened branches in USA.

The discussion about me between my Dad and vinay (Brother of Vanit Sir who is into the clothes business) troop me towards the right direction which I feel gladly till now and made me to meet Vanit sir and started working in his office, since then every six months hike depending upon my performance at work.

Time is superfast inadvertently I completed 1 year at Jiva InfoTech and strong-willed to come to US with the help of my boss. My boss is very supportive and did many things to get my Visa stamped by sending me onsite to Mauritius hoping that would be very helpful for US visa stamping.

That’s where now I am here in USA. Even after coming to US my boss helped me in marketing my resume. Since then touch based with me to inquire how am I and my brother.

I am very happy to have such a good boss in my profession. It has been a pleasure working for you for about 2 years. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Sir.

No comments: