Saturday, September 18, 2010

Which direction we should face our head while sleeping

Its been long time since I look into bloggeria.
After along time here is the discussion that "In which direction we should face our head while sleeping" is making me not to sleep until I get some clarity over the discussion.

I surfed the Net and found many suggestions which have there own reasons of what they are talking about.
viz: some people saying we should face our head towards East, so that as the sun raised the energy level in your body raises
some says(Most of the Indians) you should face your face towards West or South as Gods always see towards North or East so we should not keep our feet towards God idols.
some says keep face towards North (Most of the people opposing this statement) its a contradictory statement.
One shouldn't keep his head on North side while sleeping, only the non living bodies or dead people's head faces North.

so we pray the God idols which faces towards North and East, I personally think not keep our feet towards God idols while sleeping that is we should face our head towards North and East.
I guess this will work better for most of the people.

Ideally facing our head towards south will work for most of the people.

No comments: