Thursday, February 1, 2007

Natal day novel

Hi friends, my birthday celebration event started right from mid night, when the atmosphere is filled with tranquil, rest of the world is in deep sleep, hey guys don’t comment on it here the rest of the world represents the vicinity around me.



Novel of the day started….

All of a sudden my mobile started playing a tone which allowed me to lift it, it was my brother who wished me, and the first chance was shawl by him.
Next call I lifted that leads my guess to factual which is from my parents who for the first time wished me as a friendly way, they are on the way to Hyderabad to wish me personally. Then the chance taken by my best friend dilip , who is in traffic, when I was in conversation with my parents. Thanx raaaaaaaaa…..


I am working in my office where all this incidents taken place (at that time I am working in night shifts). Now its my colleagues turn. In the night shift we are small in count and my great thanks to ravikishore , prashanth, naveen who wished me in office right by 12 o clock at midnight.
I also thanks to rajkiran who had called me on my mobile at 1 am and saying sorry for the the gap to wish. Hey kiran thanks man this is not a gap, you remember me again that, it was my birth day when I am busy with my work in the office. My friend ghouse had drive me to room who is very shy, wished me after driving me to room. We all went to temple and had taken some photo copies with my parents and roommates. During this time I got received wishes from my sis, when I am in deep sleep. After that pavani, shaaz, navee had carried their wishes to my hear via mobile. My thanx to pavani who had called me from b’lore, shaaz and naveen. I got another call which I didn’t expect from her as she was in US wished me at exactly 12 o clock American time.
Thanx a lot mouni. I specially thanks you for ur remembrance.

My thanx to all the frens from orkut who made my friends network to cross century which is a gift from orkut friends for this natal day and to every person who had wished to through scraps and messages.



2nd innings started at office:

In the office my colleagues are ready to attack me for some party hope. So I with my frens planned to have party at bakery. But my team lead named Praveen met on the way. And want to celebrate my birthday event in office. Soon there is a good arrangement figured in the office where I had participated in cake cutting ceremony.
My special thanx to Praveen, naveen, ghouse, prashanth, lakshman, jagadeesh, ravikishore, and all the persons who participated in the ceremony. The last chance taken by naresh who is my colleague wished me via mobile when we are in the middle of party.



The novel ends in this way keeping some memorable moments in my mind and saying virtually from my heart that this memorable day to be reiterated again.

No comments: